• Yellow or Orange - emphasises contrast in overcast, hazy or low-light conditions outdoors or for indoor sports. Filters blue light for sharper focus. Best for: cycling, handball, indoor basketball, skiing, snowboarding, tennis.
• Red, Rose or Amber - increases contrast in partly cloudy and sunny conditions but can lead to significant colour imbalances. Best for: cycling, fishing, skiing, snowboarding.
• Brown, Copper or Dark Amber – will block large amounts of blue light to heighten contrast and visual acuity. Particularly useful to improve contrast on grass and against blue skies. Best for: cycling, fishing, golf, skiing.
• Green – will mildly heighten contrast while preserving the balance of colours. Best for: golf.
• Grey - reduces the overall brightness while preserving 100% normal colour recognition. Best for: any outdoor sport taking place in bright light conditions.
So those sporty tinted lenses aren’t just for show after all.