If you are a regular driver then I would always recommend that you have a regular eye test.
The report also found that:
• 17% of people have never had an eye test• 81% of people were overdue an eye test
• 62% required a new prescriptionIt is vital that you look after your eyesight and a crucial step is to have regular eye tests.
These are the national guidelines for having eye tests:
• Up to 15 years old – every year
• 16 to 69 – every two years
• 70 years and older – every year
• Patients with diabetes or glaucoma – every year
• 40 years and over with an immediate relative suffering from glaucoma – every year
Don’t forget there are many instances when eye tests are free.
Check out our website for more details or call and ask us on 01452 410494.