If you are cannot get to an optician unaccompanied and come within one of the following categories then you qualify for a free NHS home visit for an eye examination:
• You are 60 or over
• You are under 16, or 19 and in full time education
• You have been registered as blind or partially sighted
• You have been diagnosed as having diabetes or Glaucoma
• You are aged 40 or over and have a direct relative with Glaucoma, or have been advised by an Ophthalmologist that you are at risk of Glaucoma
• You have been prescribed as having a complex prescription
So why not take advantage of this offer to have your next eye examination in the comfort of your own home, at a time to suit yourself. And with no travel costs!
Contact The Vision Centre, Gloucester today on 01452 410494 or visit www.visiongloucester.co.uk and complete our simple form.